25 April 2014

My Favorite iPhone Apps


Ive been an iPhone user for a long time. The iPhone has been the longest brand of a cell phone that I have owned. Of course over time I have found some apps that I really enjoy and here are some that are my favorites. These are in no particular order.

Starbucks > I mainly enjoy this app because I am able to pay for my drinks with my phone. Also you can get free downloads for music and other apps. There is no need for me to carry my gold card, which reduces the amount of cards I need to carry. 

Yahoo Weather > iPhone has a stock application for weather but it doesn't compare to Yahoo's weather app. When you pull up the forecast you get to see local pictures taken by users. It can be very inspirational.  The accuracy is very good as well. 

eBay > This is great for comparison shopping and finding things that you can save money on. If you also like to sell on eBay this will give you an idea of how much your items can sell for. Giving you the ability to add money to your pocket. 

HD Wallpapers > Is a world of HD photos to use on your iPhone or iPad. Some of the photography is mind blowing, definitely worth checking out if you like photography. 

Soundcloud > Do you like discovering un signed or new artist? You will find a variety of artist and hot tracks to motivate you through a workout or even help you create your Youtube videos. 

These are just some of my favorite apps that have become my staples. By the way all of these are FREE!!!! What are some of your favorite apps?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls