26 April 2014

EOS Shaving Cream


eos shaving cream is just exactly what is states a cream. Using shaving gel for most of my life I wanted to try this out and see if it was worth the extra money. 

I purchase this at my local Walmart for under $5 and I went with the Pomegranate Raspberry scent. My choice was only limited to this because no other scent was available at the time. 

The bottle has a matte finish making it easy to hold and use in the shower. I also enjoyed the fact that there was no metal on this product. Meaning there would be no rust rings left behind in my shower. Which are a pain to clean! 

Using the product was a breeze. I pumped it into my hand and applied it to my skin. It does seem as though I use more of this product because it does not expand like a gel shaving cream does. The results were the same with any other shaving product. I did end up with a close shave and smooth skin. 

Next time I will give this product a try on dry skin to see if I can get even better results. Re-purchasing this product for me would be easy. Mainly for the fact that its easy to use and seems less messy.  The only cons I would give this product are the following:

Use more product, it does not expand like a gel
All the cream does not come out when you get to the bottom
More expensive than competitors

This is definitely a shaving product worth checking out. It can be hard to find because it has limited stock and is quite popular. (Based on my location and experience. 

What shaving products do you use and enjoy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls