12 October 2012

Lipstick Love| Revlon Wink for Pink


Target has Revlon lipsticks on sale this week for $5. I almost had a LIPSTICK GASM when I heard lol. Make sure you stop through to Target if you like Revlon lipsticks!

...Browsing through the selection I decided to pick up a shade of pink called WINK FOR PINK. This is a creme lipstick that has hints of shimmer that is not over the top. I usually stick with non-shimmer lipsticks.  Being a little skeptical because of the color I decided to try this color out.

The application was smooth and moisturizing, there is no need to apply a lip moisturizer prior. It gives a natural hue to my lips because my lips have a little bit of a pigment to them. The shimmer did not throw me off at all and I actually like it!

Overall, I like this color for everyday use because it seems natural yet adds just enough color to finish my makeup look. The longevity of wear is standard compared to other lipsticks.



What is your top Revlon lipstick right now?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


10 comments :

  1. This color is so nice on you!! I found you through the Meet Me on the Brightside Blog Hop~! :)

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashlee I will swing by your blog♥

      Delete
  2. Ohh pretty lippie color! So far I love the Revlon lip butters esp in Peach Parfait. :)

    I found your blog via the BlogLoveTherapy Blog Hop. Hope you have a chance to check out mine!

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! i am your newest follower from the GFC Blog hop and i hope u get a chance to visit my blog. thanks in advance and have a great day! I also liked your facebook page!

    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any revlon lipsticks, only MAC and NYX it's really small right now. But I might look into Revlon for this color. It's a nice pink without blinding you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, its definitely not over the top. This is a great color to ease into wearing a pink shade of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I will definitely swing by your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nataliejerebicJuly 06, 2013

    This is such a pretty lipstick! I just bought Revlon's Pink in the Afternoon and Pink Pout yesterday, and I was really impressed with how moisturizing Revlon lipsticks are (they were my first!). Glad I found you via the blog hop! Would be awesome if you checked out my blog and followed me as well! :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo I love discovering new blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls