15 October 2012

Nails| Wet n Wild On a Trip


Fall is here and we have started to get some rain and now I am in the mood to wear a darker shade of polish. Well at-least for now until my mood changes :D.

Today's nail color is by Wet n Wild and its called On a Trip, which is a creme purple shade. I love the way this polish applies its so effortless.
APPLICATION
♥Orly Bonder
♥ 2 coats of On a Trip
♥1 coat of Out the Door top coat
♥2 drops of Juleps polish drops.

The applicator on these polishes are rounded and FAT! Making it super easy to apply. 


QUESTION: What polish are you rockin right now?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


21 comments :

  1. Judy's Beauty BlogJuly 06, 2013

    What a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i saw your blog friday blog hop, and i think i liked your facebook page and didnt follow your blog, but now i am!


    have a good one!



    http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya, checking out and followin your blog from Brightside Beauty Weekend Blog Hop :)
    Wow this colour is amazing! I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple is one of my favorite colors! What a great wet n wild find :)


    Found you threw the That Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I will swing by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog you have here hun! New follower from BlogLoveTherapy. Would love if you'd check out my blog sometime ^_^


    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  8. melaniekayJuly 06, 2013

    Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday link up. Super cute blog! I can't wait to read more.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes check it out it looks good for fall and with nail designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost bought this color at Walgreens today but decided not to. Now that I see how pretty it looks and that the application goes on well Im going to go back and get it. :))

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for being a new reader!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stephanie zJuly 06, 2013

    gorgeous color! New follower from the blog hop! www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,


    i came across your blog from a blog hop and i am loving it! keep up the good work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty color!


    meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Lacquer FactorJuly 06, 2013

    Gorgeous color! I love the 'fat' brushes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls