skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brow Pencil...Favorite Drugstore Brand
I often get asked who does my brows...the answer is me :D. I usually tweeze them because I can not handle waxing at all. I break out and it looks like someone punched me in the eyebrows. Besides by the time the healing is complete they are right where they started. Since my eyebrows are not perfectly shaped I usually use the aide of a pencil. Which is the Maybeline Define-A-Brow
in Dark Brown. This is what gives me the shape and look I love plus its only $5.50 at Walmart (depending on where you live).
This product lasts me all day...the only downside is they you don't get much of the pencil in the packaging so you might run out quickly so have a back up. Also you can always use both pencil and powder. I like MAC in the color Brun :D
♥TheMayIssue
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.