14 September 2011

My First Time with Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty


So it was time to change the nails up I seem to usually do a self manicure on Tuesday and I wanted a different look so I decided to check out these Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips. 


But before I get into these a little update on the kiss nails. They were 7 day wear I wore them for 6 and they stayed put as if they were really acrylic nails. I was shocked..I had no embarrassing nail popping off moments :D I would definitely recommend these to anyone and I will be using some more in the future when I want to change the appearance of my nails really quickly.
Back to these nail stickers they were very easy to apply just make sure your nails are completely clean with no oil residue etc and set aside the size of strips you need ahead of time.  

One tip... if you notice that the strip is going to be slightly narrow just pull it gently (enough not to ruin the design) to fit your nails.

Here is the finished product. The packaging states that you will get 10 days of wear and you remove the design with regular nail polish remover.



Price at Rite Aid about $9. Target had theirs for $8.54 but they were out of this design which is called Kitty Kitty.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls