09 September 2011

Kiss Nails...Ok Im cheating ♥


Okay so I am still growing out my natural nails but I just cant stand looking at the damaged portions any longer. So I picked up some Kiss Nails in Real Short French because I wanted them to look natural as possible.

They are suppose to wear for about 7 days so I will see how that goes. They were really easy to apply and quick. Just follow the directions on the packaging and you are set :D

You will need to cut your nails for this length of nails...for me no big deal since I have alot of nail growth to get through. What I like about this product so far is that it wont damage my nails as long as I soak these off properly. (Kiss recommends you do this with pure acetone). You can pick up pure acetone at Sally's Beauty Supply usually for under $5 bucks. Or you can use the product they sell which comes in a jar. 

I am going to test these out to see if they pop off and how long they really last and I will post an update. Hopefully I wont have any embarrassing situations like a nail popping off while talking to someone! LOL If I do I will definitely let you know.

Here is a picture of the finished product, application took less than 25 minutes (don't mind the glue on my thumb I kept sticking my fingers together I really want these to stay put :D):


I picked my set up at Walgreen's for $7 You probably can find it at Walmart for cheaper. Also they're plenty of styles as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls