I really wanted to love this product but here is some information that is hopefully helpful.
PRO's
♥Price: around $4 or more
♥Not tested on animals and is paraben and phthalates free
♥Scent is not to overpowering
♥States that its oil-free (still in question on this claim)
♥Comes in a squeeze tube, less mess
♥Size: 6.5oz.
♥Price: around $4 or more
♥Not tested on animals and is paraben and phthalates free
♥Scent is not to overpowering
♥States that its oil-free (still in question on this claim)
♥Comes in a squeeze tube, less mess
♥Size: 6.5oz.
CON'S
♥Does not leave skin feeling clean. Almost leaves a film of oil.
♥Claims to be blemish fighting but I see no ingredient(s) that typically helps with blemishes.
♥The granules do not feel like they are clearing and/or cleaning my pores.
♥Does not leave skin feeling clean. Almost leaves a film of oil.
♥Claims to be blemish fighting but I see no ingredient(s) that typically helps with blemishes.
♥The granules do not feel like they are clearing and/or cleaning my pores.
Overall, I am not impressed with this product. Yes, its a good price and can be found in drugstores etc. I felt like each time I used this on my face, my face felt like it had residue left on it. Which contributed to me not feeling like the granules were effective.
I definitely do not plan on re-purchasing this product.
Has anyone used this product and like it?








No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.