Hi my loves today I decided I wanted to change up my look a bit. After realizing how big my forehead is I decided I needed to add some bangs. This is my first time rocking some bangs and I am not really sure what I think.
To create this look I just grabbed some scissors and started cutting. Which did not freak me out at all, it was basically exciting. If I screwed up I knew my hair would eventually grow back. Preparation for this was pretty simple I just watched some YouTube videos and said Karen you are going to do it!
Anyway let me know what your thoughts are and if you have or will rock bangs.





Cute, but I will say I think I prefer you without the bangs, brings out your eyes more :)
ReplyDeleteThanks,I am going to see how versitle I can make these work. Plus I am excited to see how fast my hair will grow. ♥
DeleteSo Cleopatra looking but you're too young for bangs right now. Older women usually wear bangs to hide inperfections such as frown lines and crow's feet, neither of which you have because you're too young!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you :D
DeleteHi, I am following you back from my Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop. You have a cute blog and you're gorgeous! You cut those bangs yourself? Wow, you did a great job. I've had bangs forever and I used to trim them myself and it's harder than it looks to get them even,lol. Love the bangs on you. I look forward to reading along.
ReplyDelete-Kristin
meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com
Thank you Kristin♥
Delete