Look of the Day Using Fergie Palette by Wet n Wild
Using the Wet n Wild Palette by Fergie that I posted here. This is the look that I came up with, the blue turned out to be so pigmented with a white base.
The base that I used was NYX pencil in milk. I used the liner and mascara also from this palette to line my upper lash line and pull out my lashes.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below...
I super love your eye make up. It had enhanced the look of your eyes. It looks light and natural. I would definitely try this look this weekend where i am going to attend a party.
Thank you for stopping by! This is a PR Friendly blog I am open to discuss any opportunities or just talk :). If you have any questions email me: Karen
So pretty! I wish I could pull this look off!
ReplyDeleteBeauty by T
Tawny you so could pull this off!
DeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks ♥
DeleteOhhhhh, love how vibrant the blue is! Found you through the #bbloggers hop, xx ahhhdri
ReplyDeletehttp://beautywithatwist.blogspot.com/
Yes this blue kind of caught me off guard. Thanks for joining my blog♥
DeleteThis look is so gorgeous!!! Love it ; )
ReplyDelete-Jess
http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/
Thanks Jessica♥
DeleteLove this eye shadow look! I love bright bold colors!
ReplyDeleteThank you I love the boldness as well.
DeleteI super love your eye make up. It had enhanced the look of your eyes. It looks light and natural. I would definitely try this look this weekend where i am going to attend a party.
ReplyDeleteThank you let me know how it comes out.
Delete