20 April 2014

Makeup of the Day - Dramatic Blue Smokey Eye


Hopefully, this picture is not to big! I just wanted you guys to see the details of this makeup. Its actually been a while since I have actually used this much makeup and I must admit it felt "GREAT" my inner makeup junkie came back!

Lets get to the deets of this posts>>>

E Y E S

Brows >> MAC Dipdown
Crease>> Wet n Wild Blush 
Lid>> NYX Palette using a blue and purple shadow
Black Liquid Liner
Ardell Lashes
Mascara>> MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara

F A C E

Foundation >> MAC Studio Fix in NC 45
Contour>> MAC Blunt
Blush>> NYX Blush in Cinnamon 
Blush>> Nars Orgasm

L I P S

Lipstick>> MAC Creme Cup
Lipgloss>> MAC DazzleGlass in Baby Sparks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls