skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tone Body Wash in Petal Soft with Pink Peony
Body washes can be a girl or guys best friend. Finding a great one to work with your skin care needs is just as important as whether it smells great. Tone offers a great variety of washes in either liquid or bar form.
What sets Tone apart from other brands is that it really does offer the moisturizing elements to your skin. Living in the Northwest my skin gets super dry and sometimes it can be painful (cracking, etc). Keeping my skin happy is very important to me and finding ways to add moisture back to my skin is a top priority.
Tone skincare fits my agenda in that category. Petal Soft with Pink Peony and Rose Oil is great. Here is what I like about the body wash:
Scent is not overpowering
Skin feels moisturized
Lathers up very well (I prefer to see bubbles)
The bottle is Pink (enough said)
Can be found at your favorite drugstore
Comes in a bar formula
After reviewing their website I am excited to try their other scents such as Cocoa Butter. Summer is coming up (maybe in my mind) and I am ready to smell tropical.
Overall, I recommend you check out this brand and see what it has to offer. Their products are easy to find and are affordable without sacrificing quality.
Want to find a scent or formula based on your needs? Find out more:
Tone Skincare
Have you tried Tone's products? What are your thoughts?
Disclaimer: Was sent product complimentary for review through BuzzAgent.

Follow me at these places:
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.