27 February 2014

L'Occitane Pucker Up Peony


Pucker Up for Peony Set: Shea Lip Balm + Peony Hand Cream Only $20 ($24 Value)! Offer ends 3/18/14.

I love l'Occitane products and when they offer a great deal I am overly excited! Check out this great set for only $20!

You can get your lips and hands moisturized for a awesome deal!


Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

4 comments :

  1. Oh that is such a good little set! I just got the hand cream in the rose petal scent & I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they are so travel friendly besides being effective at keep my hands happy.

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through Rekita's link up! L'Occitane hand creams are awesome! I have one I picked up from Sephora in my purse right now! :)
    Carla @ Love Cartista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo love Rekita's blog hop! Thanks for the support. I love Sephora :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls