25 February 2014

5 Ways to Organize Your Beauty Products



Fellow makeup and beauty junkies this post is for you! Or if you are starting out and your collection is growing. Over time once you get enough beauty products you will need a method of keeping up with your stash. There are tons of options from full systems to just a few drawers and containers depending on your preference.

I will be sharing with you some ways to help stay organized and help you get the most out of your beauty products. Let's begin..

  1. Acrylic Drawers - The most versatile option because you can store multiple items in each section. You can lay out your lipstick, glosses, eyeshadows, blush or foundation. The amount of  options is really dependent upon you. InterDesign offers 4 different color options for your style needs and are available at a reasonable price. 
  2. Cotton Ball/Qtip Holder - Is an essential to any beauty junkie. You need these basics to help remove or apply various products. Why not store them in a stylish container? Danielle Square offers this beautiful holder for under $15.
  3. Lipstick Holder - One of my favorite storage pieces. Its fun to just look at your lipstick and be happy. (Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about :)) Store your most "Reach for Lipsticks" in this and you will not have to search for long to find your favorite color. US Acrylic makes a great organizer that holds up to 24 lipsticks. 
  4. Multi-purpose Tray - Comes in handy when you want to just want to have your "Most Grab for Items" nearby without the worry of searching. I use mines all the time to store my favorite products. Neatnix Cosmetics offers a tray that can fit your foundation and any other products you may need at a moments notice. Making your get ready time shorter. 
Beauty organization can be time saving and fun. Enjoy your collections and stay organized! What are some of your favorite ways to organize your collection?

Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

2 comments :

  1. I've been wanting a small lip stick holder to display some of my favorites! I've been using a jewelry box I found to store my everyday makeup! It's perfect because I can stuff everything in and close the lid and not worry about it looking cluttered or messy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of using a jewelry box. There are so many pretty ones to choose from. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls