Dry Skin can be hard to handle during the drier months of the year if you are not in a constantly warm environment. Today, I want to share with you some products that I use to help me when my skin tends to be drier.
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser $10 - $52 is a all in one cleanser. What does that mean? I can remove my makeup and clean my face all at the same time. There is no eye sting or funky smell. It is a cream cleanser so it does not sud or foam up. The bonus is that it does not leave your skin feeling tight after using it. Making it great for dry skin. The price varies based on size.
- T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel $5 - $7. This is a natural astringent with little to no alcohol. After cleansing with Purity I like to take a cotton round and go over my face to get any remnants of makeup that is left over. Since the amount of alcohol is so minimal I do not experience that tight skin feeling.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense $49.50 gel moisturizer. I love this stuff! Its a gel but my face just loves it. My skin stays moisturized for hours with this product. I highly recommend this if your skin is dry for most of the day because this can feel heavy on your skin.






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.