29 January 2014

Want Fuller Lashes? The Rocket Volum' by Maybelline Might Be Your Answer

Nothing to Disclose

There is something to be said about drugstore mascara's. They are easily accessible and don't cost a fortune. Finding a good mascara can be a problem but, so far I have stumbled across more than one. Will this one work for everybody? No. But hopefully it will for a good chunk of my beauties.

Now, I was not blessed with long and envious lashes so a girl needs major help. Rocking false lashes on a daily basis is not going to happen either. 

So cruising the beauty section...like every makeup junkie. I found this cute packaged mascara by Maybelline called Rocket Volum' Express. It caught my attention because of the pink and blue. Packaging can be everything to a product...but I digress as Sophia would say <----who watches "Golden Girls?"

Not hesitating the little rocket came home with me. Now after about 3 months of use I can easily say that it is a great mascara for everyday. Here is what I did for my lashes:

Added Volume.
Maintained a Curl.
Long lasting.
Hardly smeared.
Made me Happy.

I plan on repurchasing this once I squeeze out the last ounce. It retails for under $10 and you can find it at most drugstores also you will most likely be able to find a coupon to to help reduce the cost. 

Do you have a HG (holy grail) mascara? What is it? Remember I need all the help I can get!



Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls