30 January 2014

Easy Makeup for Hooded Eyes

Hooded eyes can make it difficult to achieve those gorgeous looks that you see so many gurus doing on blogs and video posts. Hooded eyes do not have a prominent crease, so you basically have to create your own crease. Adding shadow to specific areas of the eyes are really important as well.

Today, I am going to share with you this look I created using shadows that mostly everyone has in their collections.

Prime: e.l.f. $1 primer
Crease: Add a shade slightly darker than your skin tone.
Lid: a shimmer shadow of your choice. I chose green.
Outer crease: Semi shimmer black. 
Liner: Liquid liner in black to help form a cat eye.
Lashes: basic e.l.f. lashes.

Hooded eye tip: Use a matte shadow to help create a more defined crease. Shimmer can reflect light defeating the purpose. 


Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

2 comments :

  1. I have this problem too. But I have one eye which is a monolid and the other thats hooded. Haha. But nice eye look! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Do you have any makeup brands you love to use? :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls