Hi loves! I thought it was time to pull out my BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette to create a fun look for any event in your life. If you are in need of a inexpensive makeup palette that is travel friendly this is worth checking out. You will get the following products in one palette:
Malibu Palette
16 eyeshadows
2 blushes
2 highlights
The texture of the colors vary from matte, satin and shimmer finishes. Pigmentation of this palette is very good and the colors blend well.
Guess what? I did not even use a high end or mid price primer to get the colors this bold!
e.l.f. $1 primer...did the trick!
This look is for my divas that don't want to spend a ton of money to look great. This is definitely a palette that will give you multiple looks for the most value of your money.
I love BH Cosmetics...oh and guess what else...Im rocking BH Cosmetics foundation with this look as well! I scored it for under $3.






Beautiful makeup look!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chantel :)
Delete