04 January 2014

Sugar Paper Planner - 2014



Obviously since 2014 has started I have become excited about organizers. After searching through Instagram and Pinterest for planner ideas I was able to find some that I wanted to try. The prettiest and yet affordable one was by a company called Sugar Paper.

First, let me say "There are a tons of options from Daytimers to Filofaxes. " I actually own a Filofax. This year though I wanted to try something different without worrying about purchasing the inserts.    

Which brings me to this planner by Sugar Paper for Target. The company that makes these... plus other calendars released its calendar and planner line to Target during October 2013 for a limited time. 

Planner addicts obviously jumped on these quickly and most areas were sold out fast. Fortunately, I was able to go to larger Target in my area and spot a small remaining quantity on the back end cap. *Yes there is still a chance that you still find these in your area*

The size I purchased is the personal size, just so that I can pack it into my purse without the extra weight and size. 

The fun part about planners/organizers is that you can cater them to your needs. Need a planner for the family? Use a family planner...how many of you have multiple events and games you have to schedule for your kids? Need a blogging planner? Check out some tips that I recommended here. 

Need some inspiration on organizing these mini diaries? Check out some beauties from Instagram just in case you are curious. 

Instagram 


The list above are just some of the lovely ladies that are great at organizing. So many people have great ideas and offer great advice. Of course, if you are following me on Pinterest you will see my new board dedicated to planners...Tehehe!

Do you have a planner? If so how to do you organize it?

Follow me at these places:
Facebook |
Bloglovin |
Twitter |
Pinterest |
Instagram

3 comments :

  1. Ahhhh!!! I'm in love with my Erin Condren life planner but i love looking at how others organize their life too. Thanks for sharing this info. Definitely gonna check out your Pinterest board. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin Condren planners are great. I had one a couple of years ago. I really like how you can customize them. Also Filofaxes are nice as well. :)

      Delete
  2. So glad I came across your blog on twitter! It's gorgeous and I love reading posts about organization! Can't wait to read more!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls