![]() |
| Source: We Heart It |
Guess what its been 2014 for 15 days. Did you have any goals or resolutions? How are those going for you? Hopefully you are sticking to the ones that really are important to you.
Overall, I am really excited for 2014. I truly believe its going to be a great year of growth for me. Prior to the New Year I started to feel really excited about starting fresh and new. Don't get me wrong I don't expect everything to be PERFECT... at the end of the day I'm a realist with a optimistic heart.
This year just feel....different, maybe because Im getting older and I am about to leave my 20s behind. I will save that for a later post..haha. At the end of the day I want to share with you all what I am grateful for, please feel free to share as well:
Feeling loved by God
Knowing the feeling of unconditional love
Having a loving family
Having a handful of friends that are amazing
A roof over my head with a place to sleep
My little blogging space on the internet
I plan on writing more personal or lifestyle posts on my blog. Hopefully, you don't mind and decide to stick around. Don't get me wrong I still love beauty and will continue to write posts on looks and products... maybe not as much :). I am definitely developing other interest so stick around.
Feel free to share below how your year is turning out so far.






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.