01 October 2013

Fall Nailpolish | Zoya Presents Storm


Look at these gorgeous polishes from both Zoya and Julep! Fall has officially made its presence into our worlds so I wanted to get with the program and go a little dark for the season. I am so happy that I shopped in my stash this time and found these beauties to help create a beautiful fall look. 


Take a closer look at the color Storm (on the left) its a black base polish with fine particles of glitter in multicolor tones. Julep's Paris is has a range of glitter sizes and reflects more silver and gold. Zoya Ginessa offered a great white/silver base for Paris to help the glitter pop and bring the look together. 

Storm and Ginessa

Image Map
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls