29 September 2013

How I Clean My Makeup Brushes


Cleaning your brushes is essential to eliminating bacteria and also improving the longevity of your brushes for years of use. Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner  is a great brush cleaner. It quickly dissolves the product on your brush and leaves it completely dry in minutes depending on the size of the brush. That is a plus if your are a professional makeup artist and need to switch between clients quickly. 

Cinema Secrets offers the brush cleaner in various sizes...

32 oz. $36
8oz. $24
4 oz. $13
1 oz. $3.30

I usually purchase the 32 oz. when they are having a sale. Which averages around 20% off. If you want to just try this out I recommend grabbing the smaller sizes before investing in a larger bottle.


Here is the method I use to clean my brushes its quick and my brushes do not have a residue left behind like Parian Spirit leaves. 



You can pick up this jar from Michael's in the painting section where the brushes are kept. Also you can place the cleaner in a spray bottle to quickly spritz your brushes.



Step 4: I like to use a old towel especially for my larger brushes.


Your brush is now clean and will be ready to use in minutes! Larger brushes take a little longer to dry but no more than 15 minutes!

I love this brush cleaner it helps me to keep my brushes clean and ready to use.

What is your favorite brush cleaner? 

Image Map
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for this post! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls