04 August 2013

Product Empties| July 2013

Finishing products that you have had for a moment can be liberating. Overall, its great to create space for something new and discover another product that you enjoy.
Here is what I have recently finished, the others went to the garbage...I will not hold onto a empty bottle for a month just to write a post about it. Ah... that is garbage :) 
Products
  • Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone 32oz. ~ This was purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply on sale. Using pure acetone helps me to remove my polish very quickly. Also since I like to occasionally get acrylic nails, this is great for soaking off any nail enhancement. This can be really drying to your cuticles so be sure to moisturize to rehydrate your cuticles. 
  • Silk Elements Straight Edge Gel 3.5 oz. ~ Love this... it helps to control the edges of my hair. The sales person at Sally's recommended this over the Olive Oil edge control. I definitely have a back up of this. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. 
  • ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer 8 fl oz. ~ An alcohol-free keratin protein strengthening treatment for your hair. I usually spray this on my hair before I blow dry it. Protein is great to help rebuild your hair strength especially if you have had any chemical services which can make your hair weak or brittle. This can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply as well; its under $7. ApHogee also has other products in their line so check it out. 
Did you finish any products this month? What were they?
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls