skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MissKarenXO
Home
Blog
Category 1
Sub Category 1.1
Sub Category 1.2
Category 2
Sub Category 2.1
Sub Category 2.2
About
about me
about blog
Press
Contact
04 August 2013
Folica.com Deal ends 8/4/13
Folica is having some great deals on their top 10 products in various categories. Go and check out some goodies. Use this Code:
TOPTEN20
*
affiliate link
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Contact Me
Thank you for stopping by! This is a PR Friendly blog I am open to discuss any opportunities or just talk :). If you have any questions email me:
Karen
Email: misskarenxo@gmail.com
Twitter: @misskaren_xo
Instagram: misskaren_xo
Followers
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
June ( 1 )
April ( 11 )
March ( 4 )
February ( 5 )
January ( 10 )
December ( 5 )
November ( 6 )
October ( 4 )
September ( 10 )
August ( 8 )
July ( 9 )
June ( 9 )
May ( 6 )
March ( 2 )
February ( 7 )
January ( 11 )
December ( 6 )
November ( 12 )
October ( 11 )
September ( 6 )
August ( 11 )
July ( 10 )
June ( 7 )
May ( 11 )
April ( 14 )
March ( 12 )
February ( 9 )
January ( 10 )
December ( 9 )
November ( 8 )
October ( 5 )
September ( 11 )
August ( 2 )
July ( 9 )
June ( 7 )
Popular Posts
Manicures of the Week
Anyone else have an obsession with polishing their nails? I had to switch the last mani because my nails had took a beating at work an...
Julep| Elizabeth with Oscar
As part of my Julep Maven box for the month of February I got this gorgeous midnight blue/purple polish named Elizabeth. I love that depe...
Brow Pencil...Favorite Drugstore Brand
I often get asked who does my brows...the answer is me :D. I usually tweeze them because I can not handle waxing at all. I break out and i...
Lipstick Love| Revlon Wink for Pink
Target has Revlon lipsticks on sale this week for $5. I almost had a LIPSTICK GASM when I heard lol. Make sure you stop through to Target...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sponsors & Affiliates
Labels
Beauty
Beauty Deals
Beauty Empties
Beauty Review
Beauty Routine
BH Cosmetics
Blogging Tricks
Brushes
DIY
Fashion
Favorites
Firmoo
Giveaway
Hair
Haul
Influenster Voxbox
Julep
Julep Maven Box
Lifestyle
Makeup Look
Nails and Nailpolish
New Year
Organization
Pinterest
Product Review
Revlon
Skincare
Tech
Tutorial
WetnWild
Blogger Groups
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.