Experimenting with various products for a month is so fun! You get to discover what can change your beauty regime or keep it the same. I had a few favorites this month that I have enjoyed...
- TheBalm Nude'tude palette comes with 12 shades in multiple finishes. This palette is very pigmented and is a great alternative to Urban Decay's Naked Palette.
- Milani Brow Fix kit in Medium is great for your brows the shadows are pigmented but I mainly used this little kit for my eyeshadow looks. The brow 1 color is great for a transition color. Brow 2 color is great to help deepened the crease.
- Sally Hansen Triple Strong nail polish is a 3 in 1 gel like polish that helps to promote healthy strong nails. If you have weak or peeling nails try this as a base coat or alone to help maintain your nails.
- L.A. Colors Color Craze polish in CandySprinkles is a fun muted pink that creates a jelly like finish on your nails. You can check out my nail swatch on my nail polish blog for better details on this color.
- Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation from the Queen Collection in the color Brûlée. I think I need to write a whole post on this foundation. If you need full coverage that will leave you with a flawless finish this is for you!
- Vitafusion MultiVities are so yummy!!! Did I mention that they are vitamins...not the ones from childhood but better. I pop two of these each day and instantly feel happy. Having essential nutrients is great for your beauty health.
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Straightening Mist is great for your hair when its dry and you need to add just a little bit of heat to help finish your hair style. Plus it smells great as has argan oil which does not weigh your hair down.
- BBW Island Margarita Scented Candle is the perfect summer candle to get your day started to. Its sweet and reminds you of sweet fresh fruit. Burn this and you will want to relax and enjoy a great summer day.









Nice favorites!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteGreat selection! I am soo jealous of you guys' Bath and Body Works Candles! They always sounds so amazing, can't believe it's still not available in Europe!
ReplyDeleteThank you...what not sold in Europe?! Thats crazy. :)
Delete