skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Influenster| Sunkissed Voxbox
Influenster picked me to test out their Sunkissed Voxbox for summer. I have not had a box to test for a while but lets jump into what the contents of the box are:
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream $12.99 in Light to Medium
Goodies Ouchless $3.99 - $4.99 Hair Ties
SinfulShine $2.99 Polish in Spitfire
Dr Scholls for Her $10.99 High Heels Inserts
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream is to light for my skintone so I am trying to figure out what to do with this product. If you have used this BB Cream what was your experience?
Goodies Ouchless Hair Ribbons are great to do a quick tie up of your hair when needed. Goodies has always been my go to for hair ties.
SinfulShine is awesome, the shine is great! I swatch this color on my Instagram. Check it out! The polish has gel tech technology and is available in 32 shades.
High Heel loving Divas Dr. Scholls Heel inserts might be just right for you. Please check out all their other products by Dr. Scholls which are lovely as well.
I am happy with the contents of this box because there are some products that I can actually use! Did you get a box for the summer?
Disclosure: These products were sent complimentary for testing purposes by Influenster.
I am obsessed with those hair ties but I can't find the Goodie ones around here :(
ReplyDeleteNo Goodies thats crazy.
Delete