When I first saw that Wet n Wild had a new collection coming out. I got super excited remembering when they made their stamp in drugstore history with the trios, etc not to long ago? Loving the pigmentation from the palettes such as the Vanity Palette I had to try these.
Finding this collection was a bit tricky but I was able to get my hands on two of the trios! I must say I am slightly disappointed in the color payoff of these. So far I have only used A Regular at the Factory and it was hard to get the shadows to show. The most pigmented shade is the crease color. A lovely matte blue shade.
I do not think I will be getting any other trios from this collection due to pigmentation. To help make the colors pop I will try a white eyeshadow base in the future.
Here is what I am wearing for this look:
Face
Loreal True Match foundation in Natural Tan
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder in Tan
NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan to contour.
Eyes
A Regular at the Factory trio
Wet n Wild Glitter liner in Whimsical
NYC Sky Rise Mascara in Black
Brows: Wet n Wild brow & eyeliner in Dark Brown
Milani Brow Fix in Medium to fill brows
Lips
NYX Matte lipstick in Summer Breeze
On Top e.l.f lipstain in Birthday Suit
Have you picked up anything for this collection? What are your thoughts?






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.