10 July 2013

Makeup Look| Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette

using shadows from 15th Anniversary Palette by Urban Decay

Using my BH Cosmetics Palette 3rd edition I came up with this eye look. Here are the products I used to get this look.

Eyes
e.l.f primer (the one that comes in stick form with a sealer)
Filled brows with MAC Dipdown
Used Hard Candy Concealer in Tan under the brow
Eyeshadows are from BH Cosmetics 3rd edition palette
Rimmel liner in Nude for lower lash line
Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
Line Stiletto for cat eye liner

Face
Revlon Naked foundation in Caramel
MAC Mineral Skinfinish in Medium Dark to set foundation
Hard Candy Concealer in Tan under eyes and used as highlight
MAC Blunt blush to Contour

Lips
MAC Riri Boy from MAC Hearts Rihanna Collection


Wearing RiRi boy lipstick from MAC Cosmetics

MAC Hearts Rihanna Collection

What do you guys think? Blue and Purple is fun!
post signature

11 comments :

  1. I love the look! Purple is my favorite color to wear on my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Purple is a gorgeous color it's hard to find a good shade sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you I love Riri Boy its so fun to rock!

      Delete
  3. I love blue and purple together! This looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they compliment each other so well. :)

      Delete
  4. Love these colors! :) Also your brows looks perfect :) Wanna try this summerlook myself ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out. Let me know how it turns out :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up with the blog hop!
    Jordyn
    theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls