skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Review | Dickinson's Foaming Facial Wash
Originally I picked this up in Walgreen's like ages ago and I was interested in the cleanser because I have the toner by Dickinson. At the time I was in the market for a cleanser that did not leave me with the tight, streaky clean face that you get with some face washes.
A little bit about this facial wash:
Safe for all skin types
Non-irritating
Oil-free
Fragrance Free
Soothing later that washes away oil without over drying
Contains botanical extracts
What I Like...
This is a gentle cleanser that I can use to help dissolve my eye makeup without irritation. My face does not get super tight and feel like stretched leather. The foaming action is very light, meaning its not super foaming. The scent is not strong just light.
Cons....
So far I have none :)
I picked this up at Walgreens I have not noticed any at any other retailers so far but it should be carried where ever the Dickinson's toner is carried.
Price: Around $8 depending on location.
Do you have any affordable facial cleansers you use regularly?
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.