13 July 2013

Makeup Look| Wet n Wild Lipstick Love

Wearing Wet n Wild Stoplight Red lipstick

On my quest to find a drugstore dupe for MAC Riri Woo I picked up this lovely lippie from Wet n Wild called Stoplight Red. This color is so gorgeous I just love a red lip and plus its so affordable only $1.99. You can probably snag it for less with the right sale.
Stoplight Red is apart of Wet n Wild's matte formula collection which I love. ❤ If you have not checked out this line where have you been? I did not find a dupe but I found another great red to rock!
Onto the makeup I use to create this look:
Face
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Caramel
Brows: MAC Dipdown 
Consealer under brow and eyes: Hard Candy in Tan
MAC Mineralized skinfinish in Medium Deep
Contour on cheeks: MAC Blunt blush
Eyes
BH Cosmetics Eye and Lip Primer
BH Cosmetics 3rd Edition palette for shadows
They're Real Mascara
Loreal Infallible The Super Slim liquid liner
Lips
Wet n Wild Stoplight Red 

Wearing BH Cosmetics 3rd edition eyeshadow palette

Have you tried Wet n Wild matte lipsticks? I love them!

post signature

6 comments :

  1. That lipstick is gorgeous. I really like that shade of red, and it looks beautiful on you. I'll have to pick one of these up next time I'm at the drugstore, my daughter recently trashed my go to red lippy. :/
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle. I just love how bold it is. Your daughter is already into makeup haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that looks stunning! I'm totally getting into Wet n Wild these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait till they release a new line.

      Delete
  3. your make up is done so Lovely and that red lipstick looks beautiful on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls