Happy Friday loves! Today I wanted to share with you a look that I created using some cosmetics from KKCenterHK. The team was kind enough to send me some products to test for their company. Being very excited to try something new I jumped right in.
First I want to go over some of the products that I used to create this look.
Shadows
Color 19 Barbie ~ a matte soft pink
Color 03 Charcoal ~ a matte soft grey almost green
Color 06 Saddle ~ a matte chocolate brown
Yanquina in Black ~ Unstoppable Lenghen Mascara
After opening the package I was truly impressed by the size of the shadows which is 4.2g of product. The packaging also has some great style and seems modern. I hope in the future that the company will include the actual name of the shadows on the back of the product instead of a numerical value. Names stick out better in people's minds.
In terms of pigmentation I think the shadows are on par with drugstore brands. The mascara seemed a little dry but with patience I was able to complete my eye look.
Onto the look.....
Since its summer time or almost I decided not to go crazy but to do a subtle pop of color on the lids. What are your thoughts?
You can find out more about KKCenterHK Cosmetics below:
Disclaimer: items were provided by KKCenterHK for review purposes.






Thank you! I love a pop of pink.
ReplyDeleteThose colors are beautiful! I can't believe that pink showed up to be so pigmented-love it! xoxo
ReplyDelete