20 June 2013

June| Whats On My Nails?!!!


Its Julep polish time again! Welcome to What's On My Nails....wanting to tone down my nails from the bright shades I shopped my stash and picked out these lovelies to use.

PARIS...a beautiful glitter polish with hints of silver and gold.
TERESA...a nude champagne polish that is great for everyday.

I am just in love with this combo....


Where are my Julep lovers at? Show me your collections! Link them below!

Facebook ♥  Twitter


6 comments :

  1. Woo Hoo Welcome to my blog. Hit Sephora and see if you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glitter! Those two polishes look great together! I have never tried julep polishes before, but I need to. Now following you via gfc and bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeah, great combo!! Looks so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I might have to order a backup:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris is a breathtaking glitter xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls