09 June 2013

YSL Pink in Paris + SWATCH



Yes I caved and decided to purchase a YSL lippie. It made me feel better haha. Anyways the shelf at the Sephora counter was super light and I had slim options. This was not the color I intended to purchase it was actually in the wrong slot. Once I got to the car to inspect the product I was like what this is not the color I tried! Being lazy and not wanting to go back into the mall I kept it.

If I am paying all this money for a lipstick all the colors better be awesome no flops!


The first thing you notice is the lovely packaging. The product is great to! This is so moisturizing and also its smells so fruity almost like mango.

HERE IS HOW THIS COLOR LOOKS ON ME:


Not bad?

Have any of you purchased some YSL lipsticks?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls