As part of my influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox I received these lovely Kiss Lashes in number 5. These lashes are 100% Human Hair, they are also full and very flirty. Inside the starter kit you also get an applicator and some eye lash glue that claims to hold for 24 hours and is latex-free.
All the items included in the box are safe for contact wearers! This is a great plus because you can have the best of both worlds without the worry of irritating your eyes. The kit retails for $5.99, kiss lashes are available in most drugstores.
My Experience
♥The lashes were easy to apply and did not feel heavy.
♥The length of the lashes were just right and not to over the top.
♥The applicator was a little tricky, eventually I just decided to use my tweezers to assist with the application.
♥The glue was super easy to apply and got tacky quickly.
♥The lashes felt secured on my eye lashes.
Overall, I would definitely purchase these lashes. I think they are fun and feel almost natural.
You can check out my video of me using these lashes for this fun fall look, below:
Disclaimer: Items were sent complimentary for review purposes through influenster.





