04 November 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle +Plus More!



Influenster had a great beauty blogger voxbox, you can check out my post here! One of the items that was included was a mini candle. The scent I received is called Cider Lane. It actually reminds me of apples with a pleasant fragrance. I absolutely love it! It smells like a fun version of apple cider ♥

What I truly love about Bath and Body Works candles is that they smell fabulous. The scent can fill the room easily and it doesn't take forever to get the scent throughout the room. I can even leave the room after the candle has burned and still have the scent linger for hours.

On top of having great scent, BBW also sells cute candle holders based on the season. This is great if you need to blend in your home decor with the candles.

I definitely stocked up on some candles because of my influenster box. So check out my goodies:


♥Sparkling Icicles
♥Autumn Day
♥Plum Wine Amber
♥White Barn
♥Cider lane 

I purchased the 3 wick version of cider lane, because I love the scent so much. The mini candle retails for $3.50 and the 3 wick candles which are 14.5oz. retails for $20. You can always score a deal by checking out the 2 for $20 events. 

You can also check out my video of candles:



What are some of your favorite candles from Bath and Body Works?

*Disclaimer I recieved the mini candle complimentary through influenster.

Facebook ♥  Twitter


 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls