As part of my influenster beauty blogger voxbox I got the opportunity to test out a makeup palette by NYC. The palette that I received is called 938 Union Square for Brown Eyes. Included in this palette is 4 eyeshadows, a primer, and illuminator retailing for $4.99 were NYC is sold. What a deal!
To achieve the look that I came up with, I will list the steps below. I first applied the primer to my eyelid area, then applied the eyeshadows.
PROCESS
♥On the lid area I applied the highlighter color.
♥On the lid area I applied the highlighter color.
♥In the crease I applied the All Over lid color for transition.
♥In a V shape I applied the Crease color into the crease part way.
♥In the crease I also applied the crease color.
One thing that definitely stuck out to me was the primer. It is creamy and did great as a base to pick up the true essence of the shadows. Also note that the Highlighter and All Over Lid color are matte, the two crease colors have some shimmer. I definitely want to try some different looks with this palette.
If I had to give this product a rating it would be a B due to the fact that there was fall out. Plus for All Over Lid color it seemed like I had to pack it on. In order for me to get the color payoff I was looking for. This would be a fine palette if you need to quickly get some makeup on your eyes or if you are just getting into makeup.
This is definitely a case of you get what you pay for.
Has anyone else tried this palette? If so what are your experiences?
*Disclaimer: I was sent this product complimentary as part of the influenster program.





