
If would have asked me if I would imagine myself being a
beauty blogger 5 years ago I would have been like WHAT! Being able to
contribute what I can to this industry has definitely brought me much joy. The
bloggers that I have come to know and the companies that I get to work with are
nothing but fabulous. The world of beauty blogging is such an inspiration.
Apart of that inspiration includes INFLUENSTER which is
fabulous company that loves to provide their users with brands to try and fall
in love with. I have been apart of this community for some time now. I love to
get the boxes which are called voxboxes and see what new goodies I will enjoy.
Influenster has relaunched its new website that makes
navigation much easier. I love that now I can add reviews of things that not only
apart of the voxboxes. Reading other fellow beauty lovers reviews is so much
easier. I am still a newbie to how to exactly access everything I need to but I
am learning.
Overall, I am so happy to be apart of this community. If you
feel that you would like to be an influenster and would be great at it. Leave
me your email contact information below. Influenster is now only invitation
only. I will choose the person that I think will have the best contributions.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great company and
some fabulous brands!



