Bath & Body Works has been one of my favorite stores over the last few weeks. Its like I cant stop visiting the store. Anyway, I had coupon that when I spent at least $15 I could choose a free product. This is where my new favorite lotion came up! After checking out the packaging and smelling the product, instantly I knew this scent was made for me.
Fragrance Notes
Succulent Berries, White Plum, Juicy Pear, Peony Petals, Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Blonde Woods, Glittering Vanilla Musk.
Succulent Berries, White Plum, Juicy Pear, Peony Petals, Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Blonde Woods, Glittering Vanilla Musk.
This is a triple moisture product that keeps my skin hydrated. A bonus is that the scent lasts me for hours. Occasionally I will get a breeze of the scent while moving around. Overall, the scent is sweet but not overbearing.
Love Love Love retails for $12.50
Have any of you snagged some goodies from Bath and Body Works lately?




