One of the products I was super excited to try in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox was these spin pins. I know for me I like to have a survival kit in my purse when I am out and about. These pins are great when you need to throw you hair up into a quick style that needs to stay secure.
Make sure you have an appropriate length of hair to be able to hide the pin properly. Otherwise you could end up with a style that is not as chic. There are numerous styles you can do with the pins. You can choose to use one or two pins to get the desired style you like. I am pretty simple so a quick bun is great and effective for me.
My hair feels secure while rocking the spin pins. Overall, I would recommend them to people who love to do up-do's. They also fit nicely inside a purse or makeup bag.
Spin Pins retail for: $7.29
Have you use these yet?
Disclaimer: I was sent this product complimentary through influenster for testing purposes.





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.