17 November 2012

How I Start My Morning?


Living in the Northwest it seems like coffee is must to get the day started. Most likely when you wake up here its dark and also by 4:30 in the evening its dark. Getting that extra boost of caffeine can really help your day run much smoother.

So I was super excited to get the opportunity to try out Green Mountain Coffee. Green Mountain coffee offers a wide range of flavor selections including some seasonal favorites such as Pumpkin Spice and Spicy Eggnog. If you are a K-cup user don't worry you are covered!

Besides the fact of great tasting coffee Green Mountain Coffee is also Fair Trade Certified! So what does that mean:
♥Fair trade works hard to help farmers get a fair price for their beans.
♥helps to improve working conditions.
♥Assists with protecting the environment.
♥Supports the community by helping to build schools, roads and health clinics and provide safer drinking water.

Each morning when I drink coffee I brew a fresh pot of the house blend flavor. It is smooth and gives me the boost I need to get my morning started. Green Mountain Coffee is definitely a brand worth trying.

Green Mountain Coffee can be purchased at Target and Walmart as well as online at GreenMountainCoffee.com and Keurig.com

You can also follow them through social media:


By liking the Facebook page you can see videos from Grace Potter and Michael Franti Fair Trade source trips.

Disclaimer: I am a buzzagent and were sent this product complimentary through Buzzagent. All opinions are honest.

Facebook ♥  Twitter


 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls