The brushes I use to apply my foundation are the RealTechniques brushes. I have a few more that I use as well. These are the everyday staple that I must have to help me look my best for the day.
When using a liquid foundation I use the buffing brush which is the one on the bottom of the photo above. The brush is so soft and it really gets into the curves of my face to help me apply my foundation. My foundation definitely easily blends into my skin. I absolutely love it!
To help set my foundation with powder I use the powder brush. Its just the right size to give me great yet quick coverage. It is super soft as well so dusting this baby across your skin will not bother you.
So far I have not experienced any shedding while using or washing these brushes. That is a plus in my book.
These brushes can be picked up at select retailers and also on line at http://realtechniques.com/
The buffing brush came in a set that was $17.99 and the powder brush was sold separately at $9.99. You definitely get your moneys worth for the price.
I would highly recommend these brushes!






No comments :
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.