15 September 2012

Unboxing| Uni Palette



The Uni Palette I ordered through sneakpeeq finally arrived! This is the very first Uni Palette that I own so I did not know what to expect. First impression was that it was kind of small. I imagined it to be a little bigger, at the same time it feels very secure.

I hope you enjoy this unboxing and let me know if you have any questions. The palette comes securely packaged in the packaging feature up top. You just slide out the inner casing either to the left or right. The inner case has information on what brands actually sell refills and also there is some depotting instructions. Youtube is definitely a great place to learn some fun and safe techniques on how to pop out tough products.


Once you open the box you actually get to the palette which I snagged in the color honeysuckle that is a pink color. It has a very secure closure so that your product does not get damaged. 




Inside you get a magnetic strip for any product that does not have a magnetic backing. Also there is a small accessory (upper left side) that is there for helping you hold the palette securely. Plus you get a full sized mirror for easy application of your products.


Once you flip the original packaging inside out you get instructions on how to apply the magnetic strips. My plan is to use this to store my Wet n Wild blushes and single eyeshadows so there are easier to accessed. 

I snagged this palette for a great deal of $10 through Sneakpeeq which was a fabulous deal!

If you have a Uni Palette how do you like it?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. This thing is really cute! I have something quite similar through another company, but I love how you can customize a palette to have all of your favorite colors in one place. Love your profile pic, very pretty :).

    p.s. I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! Yes, this is so convenient it also will be great for travel.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls