19 September 2012

Colorclub: Yum Gum Nails♥

Needing some color in my life again. What other way to express ones self than with a bright neon color on my nails.
"When in doubt, go with PINK." ~ Karen
Looking through the nail polish displays at the salon Colorclub's Yum Gum stood out to me. Being a little hesistant I decided to take the plunge with this color. I just love it! This is the first time that I  have used a Colorclub polish, the brand was recently launched at Rite Aid in my area.
The color is neon pink that is opaque...the bonus is that it actually has a scent and smells like bubble gum!


The glitter polish on my accent finger is by China Glaze unfortunately I can not remember the name. I chose this glitter polish because it had specks of pink glitter that coordinated with the polish.
What color is on your nails right now? Tell me in the comments below.



Facebook ♥  Twitter


19 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love it! I'm a big fan of pink manicures with glitter accent nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks some people don't get the accent nail. I seem to get questions about it at work.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty~
    btw
    see information and pictures on trend style in gel nail arts~

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! How many coats did you have to use of the pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are glittery & oh so pretty. ^_^
    ~Now Following

    BTW~ I've nominated you for the blog award. (>‿♥)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look lovely :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the nails - look absolutely gorgeous glam on you :D - Becca x


    P0LARMILK

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the glitter on one of the nails !
    I am hosting a blog hop today over at my blog :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will have to stop by your blog hop.

      Delete
  8. Bubble Gum Pink! Happy New Follower! Found you thru the GFC blog hop!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this manicure is gorgeous! love the color combo. new follower from the blog hop, can't wait to check out your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls