BH Cosmetics had a deal a little while back where you could score this palette for a special price. I quickly jumped on this deal after watching tons of Youtube beauty gurus rave about this palette. Scoring this for only $8 I thought it was the right time to try this baby out.
You get 40 colors ranging in various finishes, such as matte, satin, and shimmer. There are a multitude of colors... greens, pinks, browns, grey, etc.
The inspiration behind this palette is just what the name states party. In essence this would be your go to palette for a night of fun. The question then becomes can you really use this to pull off a fun look for the night? Absolutely.
Now there is trick to get the most pigmentation for your look. Use a white base to help the colors pop! The picture below are some swatches I did with some of the colors on the bottom left of the palette. I did not use a base for these swatches, it also took about 3 swipes to get the color pay off that is displayed.
Overall, I find that I can use this palette for both day and night looks. If you would like to see a great example of dramatic look with this palette please check out the video below by Tymetheinfamous:







sure is worth the money!
ReplyDeleteJoin the Insane Blog hop