02 October 2012

October 2012 Julep Maven Box


 This months maven box is called American Beauty. Obviously its themed for fall with its color schemes. Normally I am a "It Girl" but I really wanted to try the "Quick Dry Polish Drops" pictured on the left. In order to snag this goodie I had to switch boxes. Plus I like the orange crackle polish...hehe.

Contents:
Quick Dry Polish Drops 1 Fl. Oz.
Sabrina-Orange crackle polish
Eloise-A deep navy blue
Orange and black glitter for nail art
 Plus some candy corn




I have been a Julep Maven for over a year now. It has been exciting to see this company grow and now be sold in Sephora. 

If any fellow Maven's are out there which box did you pick and did you get any add on's?

Facebook ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. I'm loving the orange crackle nail polish! & obviously the candy corn, i'm obsessed.

    http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, needless to say the candy corn was the first to go!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls