15 September 2012

tokidoki pittura brush set


Today I wanted to share with you all another brush set I purchased from Sephora. These are the tokidoki pittura brush set that have the cutest design that I have seen for makeup brushes. I can admit that I did purchase these because of the way they look. Besides being BAM in your face they are really soft, the bristles are synthetic with the tips having a hint of color to them.

My favorite brush based on looks is the eyeliner brush because her ears are little frosted donuts! The brushes feel like they will hold up really well. The only concern I have is what is a proper way to store them? If I store them with the designs facing up then I ruin the bristles.

Give me some tips on how you would store these. Also, has anyone picked these up? You can purchase these at Sephora. At the time I purchased these for about $14.

Facebook ♥  Twitter


4 comments :

  1. These are the cutest brushes ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely one of the cutest I have seen♥

      Delete
  2. Wow i love these! Such a shame i cant pick these up in the UK :(

    New follower from the blog hop! xx

    www.blogofacosmeticsjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww maybe international delivery from the website? tokidoki has just the cutest packaging.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls