I am excited to finally receive my Snooki fragrance. Regardless if you like her or not the fragrance smells good. Its sweet and girly...I purchased mines from Perfumania.com for $27.74 and it came with a cosmetic bag which can fit tons of products. You get 3.3FL. Oz. of perfume and 3.3FL. Oz. of body lotion. I just love the sweet scent that is not overpowering and I definitely will be placing this in my purse on the daily.
The bottle is super cute with the animal print mixed with pink and purple. I also thought it was cute/funny that Snooki has her own personalized UPC code at the bottom of the packing.
Previously when you purchased the fragrance you could get a tote bag with the same print. I am not sure if that is still an option. I am personally glad I got this one because I feel like I will get more use out of it.
Prior to purchasing this fragrance I did not smell it! I based my purchase off a couple of Youtube reviews and also Amazon.com reviews. Thank god those reviews were right for me!
Has anyone purchased this fragrance yet what are your thoughts?







Hi there! I found you on the Blog Hop and am now following you :) I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all my Pinterest followers!
ReplyDeleteThanks I have returned the love♥
Delete