01 September 2012

Makeup Look| Fun Summer Eyes


Summer is closely coming to an end and I decided I better wear some fun colors before fall rolls in. Of course I will still occasionally play around with color for the rest of the year but I digress. For this look I used my BHCosmetics palette 3rd edition to come up with this fun array of colors.

In this palette I chose 3 colors:

♥Neon yellow
♥Coral 
♥Purple

I used Loreal's Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Plum to do winged liner. Overall, this was a simple/fun look.

Here are some more pictures let me know if you have any questions in the comments.






NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


12 comments :

  1. You look so pretty girl! Love your makeup and hair! I could NEVER pull of colors like that! LOL

    Happy September!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could easily you are gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! :) I think I'll spend hours and hours trying to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a fun look! I really like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye make-up looks fab! I wish I could pull it off. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can just play with the colors based on your skin tone :D

      Delete
  6. Id never dream of wearing yellow eyeshaodw but this looks so good on you and you definately pull it off!

    Found you throughh the bbloggers blog hop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! thanks for finding me♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls