05 August 2012

Review| Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreenand the Ocean

Hawaiian Tropic has been around for years. I remember using this when I was a kid living in California. The smell always caught my attention plus it was moisturizing to my skin. This 2 fl oz. came in my Influenster Beauty Voxbox and I was super happy. Reason being is that I knew it would be great product for me to use.

The convenient size allows me to put it in my makeup bag and travel with ease. When I need some sun protection I just pull out the bottle and apply. A positive is that you are not left with any sticky residue it applies just like lotion which is a plus. I definitely do not like when I have some residue on my hands after applying a product.

This product provides 12-hours of protection and it comes in various SPF levels. You can either get 12, 30 or 50. There is a level of SPF protection for every one. Hawaiian Tropic is carried a various retailers and costs around $8.99 for 6oz.

I had so much fun trying out this product that I took it to the ocean with me over the weekend. Me and my boyfriend went to the coast and it was gorgeous.


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


NailPolishWhore ♥  Twitter


2 comments :

  1. I just love Hawaiian Tropic. It does smell so good and it is very hydrating. Always reminds me of summer. Nice review. Stopping by from the Friday Blog Hop. New follower here.

    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelly welcome! Headed over now to check out your blog!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls