05 August 2012

August 2012 Julep Maven Box! One Year Anniversary


Hi! today I am sharing with you my Julep Maven Box for the month of August. I switched boxes again this month to Boho Glam. Reason being that this month Julep featured all metallic polishes in all of their boxes. The metallic colors featured in Boho Glam were more to my liking plus in the Boho Glam box you received a acetone free nail polish remover.

This month I also added on an extra polish remover just in case I really like the product. Let's jump right into the box!


Contents
♥Piper a metallic baby blue polish.
♥Isla a metallic white polish.
 ♥Julep's Acetone Free conditioning nail polish remover (4 fl. oz.) 
♥Reusable bag made of 80% post consumer recycled products. 

I have been with the maven program for almost a year. The contents of their boxes always are a pleasure to receive and I am truly excited that the company has expanded so quickly. One of the perks of being a beauty blogger is watching a brand grow and develop. This company is doing great things and will have a huge success going forward. 


If you would like to sign up to be a Julep Maven just click on the link below. My Julep collection is huge and the polishes have great quality. 


*This is my referral link♥

QUESTION: Let me know if you would like a review on the polish remover for the future. Let me know in the comment section. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

 

Blogger Groups

BLM Girls